Welcome the Children
There are two ways to participate in welcome the children project workshops:
- Participants: Register for Workshops already scheduled throughout the state on the Arkansas Professional Development Registry PDR https://pdregistry.arkansas.gov/
- Check frequently for updates!
- Administrators: Contact us today to schedule FREE workshops at your site! Ask about free Technical Assistance for your program.
- Statewide training and technical assistance as well as customized training for Welcome the Children Partner Programs
- Research based content designed for Arkansas Early Childhood professionals
- Professional Development hours – PDR and AR Department of Education
- Interactive and engaging sessions
- Ideal for groups of 10-25 for customized learning
- Additional virtual and online training being developed and provided to comply with COVID guidelines
Download our WTC Training and TA Menu (PDF). We are pleased to offer the following topics:
- Cultural Diversity
- Inclusion of Children with Disabilities
- Arkansas Bilingual Interpreter Credential in Education (ABICE)
All WTC sessions are approved as professional development by ADE and early childhood PDR contact hours. Workshops support quality for AR Better Beginnings. WTC is funded by AR DHS-DCCECE and administered by Partners for Inclusive Communities, University of Arkansas, 1-800-342-2923 (V/TTY)